Credit/Debit Card payment online is the quickest, easiest and safest payment method. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover & American Express though our secure payment facility on our website. Your card will be charged once your order has been processed.
PayPal is the next preferred method of payment. Please note E-Checks can take up to 10 days to clear. Goods will be shipped only once the E-Check has cleared.
Bank Transfer can also be made to our Euro or USD Account (email us for details)
- Please be aware that bank transfers can take a few days to clear for customers outside of the Europe and the order will only be dispatched once payment has been received. Please remember to mention your order no in Reference (While Transferring Payment) or your name as on order, this will help us to match your payment received with Order placed. In case you leave your Reference field empty, this will delay your order processing.
- Please email a copy of the receipt of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org once the transfer has been made.
- Cash payment can be made by those collecting goods from our Kosovo, Macedonia, Slovenia and Serbia showroom only.
- Cheques are accepted, but not recommended as we will only ship the goods once the cheque has cleared into our account. This usually takes up to 10 working days.
- We will not be able to change Shipping address in case you have made your payment using Cards or PayPal due to security measures and to avoid unwanted chargeback, In special cases we can change your shipping address but we need your ID proof with matching name under which you have placed your order and also any utility bill or bank statement showing the address where you wants us to ship your order.
6. In Case your payment is on hold/uncleared due to mismatch Billing or shipping names, addresses, card details or anything else we need your ID and address proof in order to proceed with your order, you will be notified through an email and upon providing us with satisfactory proofs we will process your order. We need these formalities to protect our customers and any sort of fraud